Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2009 NBA Genesis Draft

 Note: This was originally posted on my old blog on Sunday, August 02, 2009.

So here it is, my 2009 NBA Genesis Draft.

But first, a few notes.

For every genesis draft I do I designate one team to be my "trash team." I put players on my "trash team" that I don't want to have to draft on any of the other teams. Usually the trash team ends up being almost as talented as any of the other teams, but the team is composed of players I wouldn't want on my team or I don't know what to think of. You'll find out pretty quickly which team is my trash team.



I'll give you two ways to view my 2009 NBA Genesis Draft.

The first version is pick by pick from the first pick to the 300th pick in order.
Here it is.

The second version is a team by team view that shows the players that ended up on each team, but does not specify what order they were picked in.
Here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment